Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

mummy me.


It has been a while since I've been writing and my hands are really itching for me to write something about anything. Today is such a lazy Sunday. Aside from my increasing weight things are really getting heavier and harder. I can't paint my toe nails anymore. I have this weird style of doing my pedicure of folding my toes. You can't imagine how it looks like! Well I look pregnant to give the perfect picture. It's kinda weird especially at night when you feel somethings happening inside your tummy. I can feel the kicks or punches on all quadrants and the exact feeling I have now while writing. It's such a nice feeling though. The little angel is playing inside or doing the kung fu either way it's cute. My back hurts a little though because the weight is pulling me forward and I should walk with so much pride to ease the pain. I guess this is the beginning of motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment