Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

$200 at stake

I'm back! This is one of the most difficult task that I had been obligating myself - getting back to blogging. A lot of things had happen. Found love - got pregnant - gorgeous baby - GAINED HELL A LOTTA WEIGHT. But I guess it's better late than never.

Who would have thought that after the rowdy 2009-2010 I gained everything that I lost. My love, my friends my body (nah). But one thing just kept bothering me.



I saw this online at tiffany & co. and it costed $200! For someone to give me that costly! I knew I was special to her. She's a good friend. And I miss her. I wish things would have been different, by then it would be a lot easier.

*still doing zoe's photobook. i miss my hunny! it's our 33rd monthsary today. love u!

No comments:

Post a Comment