Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

First Day High!

 Top, Siren, Necklace, DIY
 I'm in love with tying blouses :) 
 Shoes, TOMS
I'm officially a student! :) 


Last Thursday was my first day of class. I was giddy with excitement because I love the smell of fresh notebooks, books and pens! It's not really school school with all the everyday classes and hectic schedules but the mere thought of being in class... new classmates... learning - I miss it! 

And so I 'm back from blogging... Im not really aiming for hits but the feeling of blogging and writing again makes me fulfilled. 


xoxo,
Joycee

5 comments:

  1. what a beautiful pair of shoes!
    fantastic post, love the pics!
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on officially being a student! And I love your sparkly silver shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, dear..find you and very happy too see good photo & great stylish ideas in your blog!!!
    I be happy more if u be "my sweet reader")
    I promise following 4 u back!!!

    xoxo Lucky

    http://luckysweeeetchild.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete