Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

New Year

Kung Hei Fat Choi! It has been awhile aye. North America has been bitterly cold because of the Polar Vortex. It never went over -30's  since January and as low as -53 celsius! Like what a typical Winnipeger would say: anything below 30 is all the same. I experienced this brutally cold weather that my hair was frosted, my whole face painfully red and my hands and feet numb. And I was all bundled up not to mention that sore ears about to have a frost bite.  I swear that kind of cold is something you would dread and curse. This is the real world for now and I can't wait for Spring. 


Anyhow, since its painfully cold, activities had been almost zero (boo). We always wanted to try skiing and tobogans but Zach is too young for that, we will have to wait for next Winter. So, what have we been upto? Shopping! The malls are really well heated up, thats all we can do for now. 


And we attended Hannah's Christening last Jan 19 at St. Anthony Parish and Buffet Square 








I guess that is a wrap for January.  

No comments:

Post a Comment