Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Disney on Ice

Last February 21st my family watched Disney on Ice at the MTS Centre despite the below 30's weather. It was spectacular because the characters were surreal and their skating forms were astounding! I guess it is the child in me that really brings me the amazement for Disney characters especially the Princesses and Heroes.  Zach was very behaved since I bought his drinks and snacks. While my Princess Zoe, on the other hand, can't keep her eyes off the eyes. There were a number of Disney novelty items sold and my Zoe can't stop pointing on everything she likes. She has her child tax anyway and it was suppose to be her night, we just gave in. 



 My childhood favourite love team! Jasmine and Alladin (everyone singing along)





 Here is Us 


 Kids were amazed with the fire stints from Sleeping BeautyDisney on Ice







Here is a video Mark, whom I never thought would have enjoyed the whole show, took. We capped the night with a cup of Tims (drive thru) while the kids snoozed in the car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment