Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

S.I.N.


Experimenting on a 'bronze effect' on my skin. I'm using Smashbox's Contour Pop for my cheeks, Mac's Pink Nouveau on my lips and Stila's eyeliner.

Striped cowneck top, F21/ Black knitted Shawl, Ardene
ear and bracelet candies for Chinatown, Davao City

Goofing around my princess!

What we had for dinner, Shrimp in oystersauce and dumplings :)

Today was laidback day. I'm still waiting for my assessment so that I can persue my nursing career here. We just went to downtown to get our almost forgotten/past dued S.I.N. but anyhow, we got them already at last!

This week is nothing really special.. how about you?

xoxo,

Joyce

3 comments:

  1. aw you have such a beauty-face :D
    love the "bronze-efect " and these
    earrings are really adorable
    and your daughter is so cute :D
    great post :*

    http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute post :) the bronze effect looks good on you :)


    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete