Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Orange




I realized that most of my clothes are boring and basic. Since I moved here in Winnipeg, I invested more on earth colors and I was thinking on how to make it more spring-ish without overdoing it so I put on my orange beaded necklace that my mom gave me and TADAH! This is actually handmade by the natives in my hometown. It brings out a pop of color to your outfit. Who says they can't make fashion statements?  Lol 

Anyhow, I got our PR cards already... at least I can breath from the delays it has caused.

How's your Friday Loveys?

xoxo,
Joyce


6 comments:

  1. hey, joyce! your close-up photo is stunning! love your choker. :) enjoy your wknd!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jasmine! :) thanks so much that is so sweet of you..

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely necklace, it really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the necklace!!

    ReplyDelete