Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hangover times TWO!


The movie was totally hilarious! I barely can't stop laughing from start to finish because each scene would totally surprise you with it's funny lines. Alan Garner's retarded-ness completely got everyone's stomachaches. I thank my friend Jappy for buying a ticket and then I'll have no excuse crossing the floods from the heavy rain that afternoon. 

We had our green tea latte at Starbucks and some chitchats with my two couple friends - Krisca and Carla with their hubbies. It's been a long time since I've reconnected. Feels good to be with other people sometimes. You'll get to know alot of new and interesting stuff. Too bad I had no pictures. 



Before driving me home, Jap decided to drop by my batchmates Post Bday celebration. Okay, so I had a couple of beer. I didn't notice I was a little tipsy because there were too many familiar faces to say our hello-how-you've-been. Our reunion would definitely be fun. But of course, control control control! I can't have too much. I still had a hangover despite that little alcohol I had. 


This is just a fraction of the people who will be coming on our 10th year Ateneo HS Reunion. I can't wait to see them! I'm excited about the Venue/Zirkle/Calzada music. We played a little INOJ, SO SO DEF, BSB and some Pretty fly for a White Guy music during the party too. High School Days was fun.


What I wore in the AM:
Oversized white top, online 
Carrot pants, random find, Bag, HK and Ballet flats, chimes. 
I just changed my top during our movie with almost the same style from Urban Outfitters :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment