Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Project Pretti-fy

What can we do with these???

I got inspired reading this blog and got myself some ideas. So, I made this pretty printed papers into something interesting. I love anything I can play with my hands. Crafting, doing beadworks, making accessories and everything under the sun. Aside from a hobby, it will help you earn extra money as well. 

So these are some things you can do with it. 


It gives a little oomph!

even outlets work as well! but to get better results small printed fabrics (retaso) makes wonders.

switch

It only cost me P60 to do this plus I still have extra papers for drawer linings. DIY-ing is fun just don't overdo it. Pretty papers are found at National Bookstore. My next project is a moodboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment