After reading good reviews about Nina Garcia's Books from bloggers and social friends, I rushed to National Bookstore and looked for her books. Unfortunately it was all sold out. With all disappointed I slowly walked outside the door when a saleswoman came rushing towards me and handed me one last book. It was meant to be!
The book is a real MUST READ! It's everything a girl must know from having the basics to Chanel 2.55.
Here are some tips from the book.
"A style icon knows"
- How to edit
- To invest in "the bones"
- To buy with drama
- The utmost importance of shoes
- And the power of accessories
- A good tailor
- How not to be a fashion victim
- It is not about the money
- How to mix it up
- How to be imperfect,... "