Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

What kept me from blogging

For the past 3 months my blog was really 'empty'. Most of my posts are just about things I bought or some events illustrated through pictures without details. I had been busy with work, chores and Zoe. Yes, work! I thought that I would just have fun doing it. My students are fun and some minor glitches are normal. I get to talk to people in different walks of life but the pressure of the admin is really getting into my nerves. It's just that it doesn't reciprocate my effort especially for my TOEFL and IELTS with the off the rules deductions I had. My dad has been blabbing about their 'attitude' well now, I believed him. My dad worked in the States for a decade and he had encountered different nationalities from all over the world. I already told my husband about it beforehand and he was the one who told me to resign especially from the typographical incident. I simply didn't want to discuss, I'm just the silent bomb. Why would I burden myself if I can't take the rules?! I am actually really worried about my student, they had already adapted to my teaching but we have to move on.

The next very few months will all be laid back.  I'll just concentrate with my family because I know next year will all be work work and work! Anyong!

No comments:

Post a Comment