Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Heart Paris

Bonjour loveys!

I always dreamed of a romantic getaway in Paris. Hunny and I should plan it after everything has been settled. Like 5 years from now? Why not! I do wish to shorten it to 3  years. Maningkamot jud ug taman! I just like the feel of going to the museums ala Da Vinci Code. Wearing a pretty hat, a white trench coat, Louboutins and a PRADA.Go lang ng Go!

Eiffel Tower with a glass of Champagne.

One of my ALL time favorite Movies! and how fascinating it would be to watch it LIVE!
"diamonds are a girls bestfriend..." 

Seine River while on a boat

Paris it is! The world is such a beautiful place so many things to do and places to see. I want to experience Paris! Imagine: reading a book in a coffee shop, introspecting, intellectually-stimulating conversations, sweet nothings with Hunny and observing fashion. Heaven! And trying to speak French. Merci! All I could think is Audrey Hepburn. 

For now, I'll stick with this, a keychain that my thoughtful friend, Raissa, gave me after her trip to Paris <3

Dream destination #1: Paris, France

Où est votre destination de rêve?

No comments:

Post a Comment